I just got featured on Times Square, on of the biggest stages of them all in NYC. Engagement played a big part of the success being a part of PureVPN campaign to share love and support to others globally with a special message. You need to be visible and interact with your audience if you ever want to be able to ask them to buy from you. Today, set aside 45 minutes to an hour to engage on social media. Break this into three sessions to avoid being flagged as spam.
Need Ways To Engage?
- Watch and comment on 5 Instagram Stories.
- Attend a clubhouse room, offer to add value, moderate or get up on stage.
- Leave 10 comments on new Instagram photos, LinkedIn articles or a podcast episode.
- Make one post with a helpful tip in a Facebook group you are active in, if you aren’t active in any, join a new group for your niche and introduce yourself.
- Add at least 3 Stories to your Instagram profile. This can be a motivation post, what you are working on, behind the scenes for your business, answer questions from your audience or create a survey.
- Post at least one new post to your Instagram page.
- Search for a how-to tip that applies to your business on Pinterest and make a note on how to bring it to your audience.
Want more helpful tips and strategies?
Join my Wealthy Women Inner Facebook Community Free by visiting, www.Facebook.com/wealthywomeninnercircle
Follow Me on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/coachwithcharlotte